Adding an Account
To add an additional account, click on the button.
The login window will appear, and after successfully logging in, the active account will be switched to the new account.
[info] Adding multiple accounts is a Flume Pro feature.
Switching an Account
To switch between logged in accounts:
- Select the account from the Accounts Menu Bar menu or use the corresponding keyboard shortcut.
- Long-press/click on your avatar in the Flume main menu.
- Click or long-press/click on your avatar on the Upload window.
Removing an Account
To remove an account, simply log out of the account.
- Use the Log Out… Menu Bar item when logged in with the account you wish to remove. If you are logged in with multiple accounts, use the Log Out of @username Menu Bar item instead.
To remove all accounts:
- Use the Log Out of All Accounts… Menu Bar item. This menu item will only be visible if you are logged in with more than one account.