The Locations view displays all recent media tagged at a location.
Sharing a Location
To share a location:
- When viewing the recent posts of the location, select the Share > Send to… item under the share button in the title bar, or use the Location > Share > Send to… Menu Bar item.
- Select a conversation or user from the suggested list with the select button, or search for a different user. You can create a new group conversation by selecting multiple users.
- Type an optional message to accompany the shared location.
- Share the location by clicking the confirm button in the title bar.
Viewing a Location in Maps
To open the location in Maps:
- Click the location name.
Adding / Removing Location Bookmarks
To toggle a location as a Search Bookmark:
- Click the bookmark button in the title bar.
Location previews are a way to quickly inspect the recent media tagged at a location and bookmarking them without leaving your current view. These are similar to the long-press actions or 3D Touch behaviours found on the mobile Instagram apps.
To view a location preview:
To close a location preview, press the ⎋ (ESC) key, or click outside of the preview.